Crunchy Hemp Heart Granola
Hemp Chef, Adam
1 Cup of natural honey
1 Cup of natural maple syrup
4 cups of rolled oats
1 cup of almonds roughly chopped
1 cup of hemp hearts
½ a cup of walnuts
½ a cup of sunflower seeds
½ a cup of pumpkin seeds
1 cup of mixed dried apricots, raisins, Cranberries and apple
1 ½ tsp of cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 180’C fan bake
- Warm the honey & maple syrup in a small pot or in the microwave for 1min to gently combine.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the warm honey & maple to the dry mix.
- Thoroughly stir the mixture.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a lined baking tray.
- Place into the oven in the middle and bake for 20-35 min.
- Every 10 minutes or so throughout cooking give it a wee mix so the nuts don’t burn, we are looking for a nice even golden-brown look all through. If you have to pop it back in for another 5 or so minutes then do so.
- After cooking Allow to cool, place in an airtight container and eat within 1 month.